I thought I’d get more chance to paint over the Christmas break. No such luck. The Deadzone Marauder Guntrack I started on has had an hour or so painting time. I still haven’t managed to even start on the driver or loader. Hopefully, there’s two pics below showing its two different gun systems.
I did however get a set of 10 Mantic wraiths for Christmas. I’ve put them together, built a movement tray for them. Drilled magnets into their bases and discovered just how tough restic is (even to a Bosch drill). I’ve always wanted to try one of those Lord of the Rings Undead army style paint jobs that were the in thing for a while, but I’ve never had any figures to try this out on. So on the wraiths, I decided to go with the ghostly look. I know they look knocked up quickly, but it allowed me to try out a different paint style. From bagged bits in a box to as they are in the photo below, they still probably took the best part of 4 or 5 hours for the unit.
Up next are 3 more Mantic werewolves I got for Christmas… Now if only I could remember the colour mixes I used on the last three I painted. Typical.