A week off work. 🙂
I spent part of Sunday building and base-coating the last of the Strider models I had. This one is for the Rebel Deadzone force. I had a couple of hours Monday evening painting and nearly have it finished.
Pics of the work in progress are shown below.
Strider built – Even after cutting as many mold lines off, you still find more. 😦
I tried to build it so it looked like it was moving fast – the other 2 I built looked very stationary.
Basecoated with Army Painter spray Gun Metal.
Some base layers painted on – prior to any washes.
Now washed with some more base layers on.
Nearly complete. I just need to get out when the weather is better to varnish spray it to protect it, then a layer of matte varnish spray. I’ll then re-do the Gloss canopy and get some wet blood onto the chainsaw. When I do, I’ll take some better photos.