As I put in my last post (a whole day ago), I’d bought myself some models to start Saga with. Well, like an excited kid, I built a few models up and painted them yesterday evening. I need to take better photos than the ones from the paint table with the mobile phone – and get the decent light source on them, but here goes…
Viking Hearthguard (first 1 point unit painted)
And yes… I decided to use Army Painter’s Strong Tone dip. Although I painted it on. I have so many models to paint, and just not enough hobby time. In comparison, at the same time I started cutting bits off the sprues to finishing those 5 models, my wife had painted 1 of her Frostgrave wizards. Yeah, her’s is way better, but then again, my eyesight’s getting worse and the models look fine on a tabletop – even if I did bottle out of painting the Warlord’s eyes 😉
Work in progress on 8 warriors. They still need layers of highlights and I haven’t dared varnish them with a spray as the humidity is up to the kind of level that causes the awful frosting effect.